Ok, I know I haven't posted on this thing in a long time. Lots has been going on in life.
Let's see. What has happened since the last post??
To recap:
- Got a job interview!!
- Graduated
- Got all gloomy and confused about everything
- Went to Salem, MO for Kirri's Graduation
- Went to interview in Fort Worth
- Got sick with the crud
- Came home and packed up
And today... Got offered a job!!! (Which I gladly accepted)
So, I have pretty much been on cloud 9 since around 2:00 today. Me and Branson went out and celebrated! It's still sinking in. I HAVE A JOB!! AHHHHH
I just want to continue to say "Thank you Lord!" Its one thing to know that God will provide and its another to see it happen and experience the joy in seeing it unfold! God is so good to me and He would be just as good even if I hadn't gotten the job. But its still awesome!!
Tomorrow is our last full day here. Bittersweet? Not really... Not after the shoot out in the parking lot a week ago. For more info on that, visit Branson's page.
I guess I better go get some sleep, while I can still sleep at night time. (My job is a night shift position from 7P-7A)
Good night world!
Welcome to Texas!
ReplyDelete