Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Still Alive

I haven't posted in awhile. Its not because I haven't had many "thoughts on life"....Its because all of my thoughts were on N-CLEX!

I did the Hurst review all week M-Th. It was great. Basically everything we learned in nursing school was broken down. It sure would have been nice if we would have taken the review first!!!

Anyways, here is an update on the job stuff:
Still jobless!
But I have two "maybes". I've done lost count of the no's.

I know in my heart that this will work out for the good. God has a plan and its probably just better that I don't know it right now. If He told me, I might turn tale and run the other direction! lol But seriously, His plan is always best and so therefore I want His plan to be my plan too!

As far as the diet goes....ummm, it is "iffy" at best. Branson says he will help me though. I gave up my cokes!! So that is definitely a good start. And I've also been eating smaller portions and not late at night. We will see how it goes.

I know I said I would update about the Fort Worth trip but I'll do that later. Now that I'm out of school, I have to procrastinate with something else. :-)

Peace out, World! haha

2 comments: