Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My "Maybe" Just Got Bigger!

I got an interview for May 26th!! Yay!!!!

Can you believe it!? I am so excited!! I know that God is going to take care of us, even if I don't get this job.

As I was watching Samson today, I got to thinking. He was moping around the house because he doesn't like coming back to the apartment after he's played in a yard for days. Some times when we come home, he doesn't even like to get out of the car. He sits there like "Oh no, take me some where else"...lol

Little does Samson know that in a week, he is going to leave this apartment and have access to lots of yards! Mom is going to keep him for a day, then pass him off to Mrs. Lisa who will watch him until we move. Then he is coming with us and we will have a yard with our rent house! Then, as soon as possible, he will have a play mate, Sara, his mama dog. He just does not know what is in store for him!

So my point is this: God probably looks at me and shakes His head, chuckles and says "Mandy, you just don't know what's in store for you" just like I say to Samson.

I want to clarify that I am in no way saying nor implying that I am God or that I am a dog... although in that analogy I was in the place of both, and "dog" is "God" backwards. That's kinda cool...Anyways, I'm getting hyper again!!!

I have lots of things to do...I need to study for situational questions and look up stuff about the hospital to make sure I look prepared! Hopefully I will get it, but I am up against another girl so who knows?!

I'm going to say it again, just in case I ever start to forget...I want what God wants, whatever that is!

Below is a picture of Sara...(She is the one looking straight into the camera...the other is Garfunkel)

1 comment:

  1. God promised he would provide....and he certainly has!! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete