Monday, January 9, 2012

An update

Its been close to a year since I've posted. So much for Mandy's thoughts on life, huh? Well, 2011 has been a great year and I'm looking forward to what 2012 brings!

Gonna have a baby boy in April!! Wooo hoo!! I'm excited about that!! Definitely one of the biggest blessings of my life already and he's not even here yet!

Since August 14th of last year (the day we found out we were pregnant), that's kinda been the big focus. That's what my thoughts have centered around. And to be honest, I can't really remember what was going on before that.

I'll try to update more, for my 2 readers out there! (Shout out to Branson and Mom!...lol)

1 comment:

  1. Excited for the baby boy too!! Time really has flown by. Looking forward to the great adventure of parenthood and glad I get to share it with you. {v}

    ReplyDelete