Thursday, February 3, 2011
Scrapbook Perfection
So I've been working a lot on my Disney World scrapbook here lately. I'm starting with the countries of Epcot and I have Mexico and Norway completed. I should be thrilled because I'm kinda proud of how they came out but I have reverted back to feeling like when I did a project for school. I mean, I'm not getting graded for this scrapbook. No one with authority is going to come critique and give me negative feedback that will affect my future! I am doing this scrapbook for me and I shouldn't be so critical! Well, I'm trying to tell myself that. It's hard not to revert back to that time in life where everything HAD to be PERFECT. I am about to go work on my China layout. I am going to try to just do what I want and have fun with it. It sounds easy enough but we shall see! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment