Ok, this is not gonna be the nicest "feel-good" post ever! I'm mad! Since the only person that probably reads this is my husband, I'm just gonna vent.
Just because you are a professor doesn't give you the right to be a butthole!! English teachers especially seem to have some kind of god complex that sucks! Its one of those subjects where its so subjective anyway. If some one doesn't capitalize a letter, it doesn't mean that the whole dag-gum paper deserves a D-! Seriously?
The way that woman acted ticked me off!! She does not realize the implications of what she did and said. And it makes me wonder if she did know, would she care? May she should find a heart and join the human race! Revenge is not good...its not right but it sounds so good right now!
God, change my heart. Heal the hurts that came from today...
So, this is a reminder to HER and everyone else that reads this, if anyone else reads this... BE KIND TO PEOPLE because you don't ever know what they are going through!! (I'm speaking to myself too)
Have a fabulous day!
I agree whole-heartedly. Welcome to the blog world btw. ;-)
ReplyDeletePraying the "Imprecatory Psalms" help. ;^) Sorry that you had to deal with English teachers...I am glad that they are in my rear view mirror.
ReplyDelete