Ok, so by now you know about the tornado and how it went over the bridge five minutes after we did, and how I could have been sucked up by the tornado and killed if God hadn't saved us from it by having Mom call me and tell us to hurry up! Pretty cool huh?
Well, I've been thinking... Without stepping on my baby's toes and preaching too much, here are my thoughts...
After I "almost died" I wanted to tell everyone. I wanted to share the story with all my friends so they could go "Oh wow...You came close!"
Without Jesus, I didn't just come close to being condemned to hell but I was! He saved me from "the tornado on the bridge of eternal life" ... Why aren't I as eager to share that? :-/
God put that on my heart...A little conviction is a good thing... :-)
Have a fabulous day everyone!
Wow.....very convicting.....We have the cure for the world's deadliest disease....and we're not excited enough to share it. Thanks for the reminder, sweetheart. Love you!!
ReplyDelete