This is going to be a light-hearted post. Nothing to complain about, nothing to gripe about, nothing to whine about...Just my thoughts.
Last night was Disco night on American Idol and I was really concerned that it wasn't going to be that good. I'm not a huge Disco fan. I'm more of a country girl (which country night on Idol let me down) but Disco night last night was actually pretty cool...go figure
Here are my top favorites from last night:
I think by far the best performance was by Kris...very cool version of his song
Second best: Danny. Not his best performance ever but still very, very good and better than everyone else
Even though he did good last night, I can't bring my self to admit that I am rating Adam this high so moving on...
Allison: Good singer for her age!!... I think she is gonna be safe. Her best performance I still think was "Alone"
Ok, now for the people that I think is gonna be in the bottom three:
- Lil
- Matt
- Anoop
I didn't like Lil or Matt's performace, and since they were the bottom two last week, they will probably be again...and since two are going home this week, I think it will be them...Anoop won't go home but I dont think he did well enough to stay out of the bottom three.
These are just my guesses. Hopefully I'm right...We'll see.
I have to concur on Kris. He did very well. And I love the new look!!!!!!!!! Love you.
ReplyDelete