Friday, July 17, 2009
Sugar is Sweet...
Ok, so this is completely random but I think I am going to watch what I eat. Not because of my weight (although it can't hurt for that too) but because I've recently gotten more concerned with getting diabetes. I know it sounds crazy because I'm only 23 but studies are showing that more and more young adults are developing insulin resistance that eventually lead to full blown diabetes. My mom has diabetes, my grandma and my grandpa all had or have diabetes. Seeing as there is a family history, I think I need to take the threat a little more seriously. And as much as a hate to do it, my cokes have to go! I'll start by making it one a day and go from there...Anyways, that's just what has been on my mind tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel ya baby. You'd be proud of me today. I skipped out on coke and drank water today. Of course I had a few handfuls of m&m's, but one step at a time right? Love you!!!
ReplyDelete